SAP Bank Account Management Workflow & Compliance
Promenta’s SAP Bank Account Management Workflow solution enables a web based, audited and reportable process for Finance teams, with comprehensive Excel integration.
Easy to use directly from the browser or Excel using the Promenta Excel Add-in.
Benefits At a Glance
> Multi-Team, Web-Based Data Entry and Approval Workflow
> High Data Integrity
> Duplication Prevention
> Process Audit & Reporting
> SOX 404 Compliance
> Track & Report Process Duration
> Centralized Support Documentation
> Create, Change, Extend, Block/unblock
> Singlular and Mass Data processing
> Web Browser & SAP Fiori Mobile Approvals
> SAP Certified Solution, S/4 HANA and SAP ECC
> LEARN MORE! – Book a 30 minute demo or schedule a free trial
Promenta’s SAP Bank Account Management Workflow enables a web-based, audited, and reportable process for Finance teams, bringing automation, compliance and control to bank maintenance in SAP. It deploys and runs inside SAP ECC or S/4 HANA and integrates with your existing SAP rules, transactional validation and security model. Promenta works with a fully validated virtual Bank Account record, including external attachments, which is then cleanly created in SAP when all journal approvals are in place. A high level of data integrity is ensured, through a full simulated transactional update at the request stage of the process. Flexible approval routing is possible at multiple approval levels. All SAP bank fields are supported. Requesters to validate and submit mass bank record requests using from Excel. Book a demo to find out more about SAP Bank Account Management Workflow!
Why Promenta SAP Bank Account Management Workflow?
- Digitize all SAP Bank Account Management activity in SAP
- Automate SAP Bank Account Management Workflow with a user friendly, compliant, robust web based process.
- MS Excel can be used for massbank record updates (includes SAP pick lists)
- Multiple support/evidence attachments can be included in requests (saved in SAP against each bank record)
- Full bank record update simulation before the request can be submitted for approval
- Flexible workflow routing capability using any meaningful field in the request (e.g. bank country)
- Ability to setup approval substitutes and forward requests
- Email notifications and “team inbox” capability
- Comprehensive audit and real-time process reporting (including process ageing by team)
- Ability to remove the powerful SAP Finance transaction codes from end users (FI01 and FI02)
- Promenta runs 100% inside your own SAP ECC or S/4 HANA system (SAP Certified Partner Product). No cloud or external server integration required.
SAP Bank Account Management Workflow – Audited & Reportable Approvals
The Promenta SAP Bank Account Management Workflow solution comes with built in workflow software, which is highly configurable to accommodate your own rules. Workflows route automatically to designated approvers according to meaningful fields in the request such as bank country (and more). Approvers are notified by email and can also access their own personal inbox to approve requests. Where applicable, approvers can set up substitute approvers when they are out of office and forward requests to authorized colleagues.
SAP Workflow Approval Routing Rules
The workflow routing rules – sometimes called the approval matrix – defines who your approvers are according to your process. Promenta allows you to define anything from very simple one-step approvals to multi-team, multi-step, multi-level approvals, based on all kinds of data. We will collaborate with your project team to ensure a smooth translation of your exact workflow routing needs and Approval Groups, into our Promenta SAP Bank Account Management Workflow configuration tool. When this has been defined Promenta has a powerful SAP based transaction, which gives full audited control to your own in-house teams, to assign users in and out of your designated Approval Groups.
SAP Bank Account Management Workflow – Reporting
Promenta provides a comprehensive Bank Account Management process reporting capability delivering full transparency on all bank record maintenance activity. Your process controllers and financial support teams will know exactly which bank records have been fully approved, updated and completed and what is still pending approval and update before the books can be closed. In addition to Bank Account Management process reporting Promenta provides a real-time reportable audit trail of all users who have approved or rejected a specific bank record request, providing all the information that your auditors require to prove you are running a well-planned and controlled process. All of this real-time reporting is available securely from within your SAP system itself.
SAP Bank Account Management Workflow Compliance
SAP Bank Account Management Workflow Compliance
SAP Bank Account Management Workflow compliance is often a key driver for our customers in implementing Promenta, which enables a consistent, rule based, controlled process for Bank Account maintenance. Promenta enables compliance in these key areas:
- End to end, fully audited, bank request and approval process, with full audit trail preserved inside Promenta, within SAP. All users involved in requesting and approving the bank updated are audited and are fully reportable from within SAP using Promenta reporting tools
- Enforcement of segregation of duties (SOD), whereby a requester cannot approve their own request, unless of course the rules allow it
- Only authorized SAP users who are allowed to make requests can do so for specific parts of the business
- Opportunity to remove all powerful SAP bank maintenance transaction codes (FI01 and FI02)) from end users in your SAP system, supporting Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance initiatives