SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow
Promenta’s SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow solution enables a web based, audited and reportable process for vendor and customer master creation, changes and extensions in S/4HANA.
Easy to use for both singular and mass data processes.
SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow – Video (1:47)
Benefits At a Glance
> Multi-Team, Web-Based Data Entry and Approval Workflow
> High Data Integrity
> Duplication Prevention
> Process Audit & Reporting
> SOX 404 Compliance
> Track & Report Process Duration
> Centralized Support Documentation
> Create, Change, Extend, Block/unblock
> Singlular and Mass Data processing
> Web Browser & SAP Fiori Mobile Approvals
> SAP Certified Solution, S/4 HANA and SAP ECC
> LEARN MORE! – Book a 30 minute demo or schedule a free trial
Promenta’s SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow is a web-based, audited, and reportable solution, enabling automation, compliance and control for all vendor and customer master processes. It deploys and runs inside S/4HANA and integrates with your existing SAP rules, transactional validation and security model. Promenta works with a fully validated virtual vendor and customer record, including external attachments, which is then cleanly created in SAP S/4HANA when all multi-team data entry and approvals are in place. A high level of data integrity is ensured, at every stage of the process, through transactional simulation. Flexible approval routing is possible at multiple approval levels. All SAP vendor and customer fields are supported. Book a demo to find out more about SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow!
Why Promenta SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow?
- Digitize all SAP S/4HANA Vendor and Customer Master data changes
- Automate SAP Vendor and Customer Master Workflow with a multi-team, streamlined, compliant web based process
- Create, change, extend, block, unblock
- Powerful vendor and customer search capability and duplication checking
- Highly configurable user interface enabling your exact Teams and Fields within each process
- Multiple vendor and customer attachments can be included in requests (saved in SAP S/4HANA against the Business Partner Account)
- Full update simulation against SAP rules, before each team can submit/approve the request
- Flexible workflow routing capability using any meaningful field in the request (Account Group, Company Code, Purchasing Organization, Sales Org, Country etc.)
- Automatic Business Partner update within SAP S/4HANA on final approval
- Ability to setup approval substitutes and forward requests
- Email notifications and “team inbox” capability
- Comprehensive audit and real-time process reporting (including process ageing by team)
- Ability to optionally remove direct access to the S/4HANA Business Partner transaction code from end users
- Promenta runs 100% inside your own S/4HANA system (on-premises) (SAP Certified Partner Product). No cloud or external server integration required.
SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow – Audited & Reportable Approvals
The Promenta SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow solution comes with built in workflow software, which is highly configurable to accommodate your own rules. Workflows route automatically to designated data maintainers and approvers, according to meaningful fields in the request such as account group, company code, purchasing organization, sales organization (and more). Approvers are notified by email and can also access their own personal inbox to maintain data and/or approve requests. Where applicable, approvers can set up substitute approvers when they are out of office and forward requests to authorized colleagues.
SAP Workflow Approval Routing Rules
The workflow routing rules – sometimes called the approval matrix – defines who your approvers are according to your process. Promenta allows you to define anything from very simple one-step approvals to multi-team, multi-step, multi-level approvals, based on all kinds of data. We will collaborate with your project team to ensure a smooth translation of your exact workflow routing needs and Approval Groups, into our Promenta SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow configuration tool. When this has been defined, Promenta has a powerful SAP based transaction, which gives full audited control to your own in-house teams, to assign users in and out of your designated Approval Groups.
SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow – Reporting
Promenta provides a comprehensive process reporting capability delivering full transparency on all vendor and customer master activity. Your process controllers, purchasing, sales and master data teams will know exactly which vendor and customer requests have been fully approved, updated and completed and which are still pending approval and update in SAP. In addition to process reporting Promenta provides a real-time reportable audit trail of all users who have approved or rejected a specific vendor or customer request, providing all the information that your auditors require to prove you are running a well-planned and controlled process. All of this real-time reporting is available securely from within your SAP S/4HANA system itself.
SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow Compliance
SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow Compliance
SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Workflow compliance is often a key driver for our clients in implementing Promenta, which enables a consistent, rule based, controlled process for all vendor and customer master changes. Promenta enables compliance in these key areas:
- End to end, fully audited, vendor and customer data entry and approval process, with full audit trail preserved inside Promenta, within SAP. All users involved in requesting and approving the vendor or customer request are audited and are fully reportable from within SAP S/4HANA using Promenta reporting tools
- Enforcement of segregation of duties (SOD), whereby a requester cannot approve their own request, unless of course the rules allow it, for specific pre-defined types of request
- Only authorized SAP S/4HANA users who are allowed to make requests can do so for specific parts of the business
- Opportunity to remove the powerful SAP S/4HANA Business Partner transaction code from end users in your SAP system, supporting Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance initiatives